Today’s homeowner chooses vinyl approximately 67% of the time* across the US when remodeling or replacing their windows (85% in Canada). Unlike wood systems, vinyl will never rot and does not require endless scraping, sanding, preparation and painting. Unlike aluminum, vinyl will never pit or flake and offers superior thermal performance. Vinyl requires almost no maintenance and occasional washing with soap and water will keep vinyl looking like new for years.
The Genesis Cellular Window System provides a truly unique product in today’s crowded replacement window marketplace. Genesis offers outstanding features and benefits for manufacturers and remodelers to set this system apart from the competition:
- Solid-core cellular vinyl material
- Energy-efficient (R-5 thermal performance)
- Works like wood, without warping issues
- Cellular vinyl does not absorb moisture, so it will not rot and does not require maintenance (scrape, prime and paint)
- The small cell microstructure of cellular vinyl resists moisture and insects to outperform wood in exterior applications
From the inside of the home, lamination or foil-stamping can reproduce the grain and rich colors of high-end hardwoods, while offering total immunity to rot, insects, warping or moisture damage, both inside and out.
From outside the home, Genesis Window Systems can be matched to the exterior colors using Royal Bond Spectra-Coat Technical Coatings for increased curb appeal. Genesis is a superior quality product for those looking for an edge on the competition in the replacement/remodeling market.
Genesis Cellular Window System A New Beginning in Vinyl Windows
*Study of the U.S. Market for Windows, Doors and Skylights. (AAMA – May 2011) – Genesis Series